F1 Games

GT6 LMP Intercontinental Championship (PS3)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JT19
    Participant

Hey guys. Don’t know if there is a topic similar to this one but I wouldn’t of known about this as I havn’t been around for 3 years now! I did start one on Gran Turismo 5, only for my PS3 to get the yellow light of death and the series did not eventually start: https://www.racefans.net/groups/f1-games/forum/topic/the-official-gt5-lmp-intercontinental-championship/

As I have been on a sabbatical for more than 3 years now, I think it’s time to dust away the pad, and switch on the stand-by button on my television, and go racing. If there is already a series written up like this, please feel free to tell me, and I would love to join. In the mean time, who would like to come racing with/against me again? If you look at the the link above, it will be similar rules with some definite tweaks and changes, as it will be on GT6 now and not GT5.

I would just like a show of hands and if I get enough people, then I will definitely start this project. I will be drawing up some plans as we speak for calendars, race suitable cars, and rules and regulations. So let me know guys and girls, Cheers ;)

matt90
    Participant

If I get a replacement in time following my own YLOD, I’ll join.

Harry Westwood
    Participant

I’m game, looks good :)

MazdaChris
    Participant

I could be up for this, if the races are weeknights. I can’t really do weekends unfortunately.

It’s worth noting that there have been a couple of similar championships run with people from here on the PRL forum, and there have been a few lessons learned – some of the performance factors on the LMP cars are a bit broken, giving certain cars a pretty hefy performance advantage. I think David-A probably knows the ins and outs, and would have some useful input on performance balancing (if you wanted to go down that route).

Might be an idea to set up a FB group or something?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.