F1 Games

How's your F1 2015 championship going?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    ForzaAlanRabbit
    Participant

Hungary – not a track that I’ve ever been that good at and just to emphasise that even more my team finished 3places ahead of me and overtook me in the championship.

Spa – reasonable result. After a stormy qualifying it was Kimi who took pole in a race that remained in overcast conditions until the penultimate lap where it started spitting with rain. Half the AI switched to infers and half stayed out.I was among those who stayed out and it payed off as Raikkonen won and I came in 5th ahead of my team mate.

Monza – a surprise. I took pole. But Rosberg had me into t1. and I never saw him again. I trained Lewis and the top 5 for the first half of the race before they all did the undercut on me. But I was on newer tyres and I was closing on Bottas fast. 4 seconds a lap even. Then a load of random s*** happened where Bottas smashed into a wall which triggered a crash between Hamilton and a lapped car, sainz I think, anyway as I went through the lesmos’ I saw Hamilton and sainz in the gravel trap and from then on I finished in 4th.Rosberg won from Massa by 56 seconds who was 10 seconds ahead of Vettel then I was 5 seconds behind him then 5th placed Kimi was lapped.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

So it’s taken a while, but here is free practice and Qualifying from Australia!

I’m working on the race video, just sit tight…

Bradley Downton
    Participant

The opening round of my 2014 Championship as Jules Bianchi on F1 2015. Starting in a somewhat shock third, there’s a great chance for Bianchi to score his first points, but can he manage it or possibly get better?

Mathers
    Participant

@bradley13 Those videos are top quality! I loved that first lap, ultra hectic and plenty of action – you must be good to get that sort of result as well.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@mathers – I think it was a mix of over-aggressiveness and luck. I braked far too late into turn 3, but it really worked to my advantage, though I probably should have got a penalty! From then on, people seemed to keep having problems behind me and that helped preserve my shock lead. I’m not expecting a result as good in the next few races, until at least Monaco I reckon.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.