F1 Games

Melbourne PS3 F1 2011 Midnight Racers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Looking for anyone who’s interested in doing some races around midnight Melbourne (AUS) time on most nights and pretty much every Friday and Saturday night. Nothing formal, just rock up and race. Send me your PSN details and I will include you in. I will post a track for each proposed race meet.

I have been racing on the PSN hosted quick races and getting sick of being run off the track by amateur racers or cheaters – so keen to find others who are interested in having fair wheel to wheel battles.

Looking to do a short race weekend on 20% race distance with pitsops and no safety car (but open for suggestions). Damage will be off (for the first few races until we work out what is the best way forward). And we’ll have all driver aids on for everyone (again, for the first few races until we work out what is the best way forward).

Post your interest here and PM me your PSN name (or post it here if you like). My PSN is heartmuscle.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will be racing at Melbourne tonight. Jumping on at midnight. If no one rocks up by 12.15am (GMT+10) it will be cancelled.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.