F1 Games

TDU 2 F1F Club

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Polishboy808
    Participant

Test drive unlimited 2 is a new game that just came out and I was wondering if anyone wanted to start a club. Tdu 2 has plenty of em, like ferrari club, or aston martin club. And then there’s private clubs, like possibly this one. I suggest you go check the game out, its a lot of fun, and it looks beautiful!

sw6569
    Participant

Can you tell me a bit about this game? I always thought it looked a bit like a naff Forza, but honestly I don’t know much about it. Is it arcade or sim?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I played a demo of the original. It’s open world (like Burnout Paradise), and I think you drive round in a rather arcade-y manner, flashing your headlights at potential rivals, then you race ’em. Win money, buy new car, repeat ad infinitum.

Polishboy808
    Participant

You collect cars, classic and modern and race en on ibiza and oahu. There’s also a social aspect to it that you’ll have to search yourself as its very complex, and fun

MastaKink
    Participant

I have the original, but did they improve on the driving physics at all? The first one didn’t feel very “real”

Polishboy808
    Participant

Yes they did, they have a hardcore mode which feels realer. Not really a sim yet, but its deffinetly more realistic. And Ibiza is nicer then Oahu.

invoke
    Participant

Which platform do you have the game for Polishboy?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.