F1 Games

The 2013 F1F GT5 Le Mans 24 Laps (Saturday, June 22)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 118 total)
  • Author

I might be winning a Level 23 car ticket from a seasonal event in a bit. That’s almost certainly going to be an LMP1 car. If anyone is in desperate need of a Le Mans Prototype and might not be able to get one in a hurry, I’ll see if I can send it to them.

Oli Peacock
    Participant

I may not be able to compete but I have over 100 different cars which has about 4 or 5 LMP1’s or similar in it, I also have 20m credits so can buys any car for anyone if they want it as I have finished the game now

sato113
    Participant

@olliekart i have no idea how to buy a car off someone but i’d like an lmp-1 car if possible? cheers

I don’t know about you guys, but I hadn’t realised how fun new-spec GT5 is.

We need to organise a shuffle series.

Anonymous
    Inactive

send me a friend request – ajokay85. My friends list is a little thin on the ground when it comes to GT5-ers. I purchased a bluetooth headset this week as well, hopefully that should be here by the weekend.

If anyone wants to join me, I’m going to be hanging out in my lounge online doing some testing for about the next hour and a quarter.

Yes, I have nothing better to do.

supernicebob
    Participant

Just to confirm that after this evening’s practice session I’ll be switching to the Sauber Mercedes C9, so the Jag is now available.

Also, in addition to the Nissan I also have a Bentley I’d be happy to gift as well @Lin1876 ?

peteroliver
    Participant

I like the sound of this, is it alright if i post an entry
    pe_ter_oli_ver R10 TDI Race Car ’06

Of course, @peteroli34!

Provisional entry list:

1) @Magnificent-Geoffrey(MagnificentGeof) – Mazda 787B Race car ’91

2) @thespuditron(thespuditron) – Audi R8 Racecar (Audi Playstation Team Oreca) ’05

3) Mr & Mrs Smedley-Jones(Whichever) – Pescarolo-Courage – Judd GV5 Race Car ’04

4) @supernicebob(supernicebob) – Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car ’89

5) @Slr(slrmm) – Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car ’89

6) @Lin1876(Lin1876) – TBC

7) @shyguy1992(Shyguy2008) – Peugeot 908 HDi FAP (Team Oreca Matmut) ’10

8) @Silverkeg(Silver_keg) – Audi R8 Race Car ’01

9) @sato113(Teo113) – TBC

10) @ajokay(ajokay85) – TBC

11) @peteroli34(pe_ter_oli_ver) – Audi R10 TDI Race Car ’06

With eleven drivers entered, that means there are currently five more places in the race up for grabs.

Lin1876
    Participant

@supernicebob That would be extremely kind of you. I’ve always been fond of that car (for reasons I’m not sure of) and it was quite gutting to see it come up when I was ~2 million credits short.

Plus I need to get some practice in if I’m to avoid being a liability or mobile chicane.

Common Monsoon
    Participant

Bloooody ‘ell!

Stephen Jones
    Participant

Shotgun being Miss Smedley-Jones

supernicebob
    Participant

@Lin1876 It’s no problem at all. I’ve got two in my garage and I’ve yet to put any miles on either of them. Add me on PSN (supernicebob) and I’ll send you a car tonight – I might be out and about this evening so it may not be until fairly late on.

If Mr & Mrs Smedley-Jones isn’t this year’s smash hit overseas sitcom then I think we’ll have all failed.

sato113
    Participant

@magnificent-geoffrey put me down as teo113 (no capital. not that it matters?) and the Toyota GT one. until i secure an actual car.
    updated my game from v1.00 to v2.10 last night. took an hour!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oce I’ve got tonight’s Really Rubbish Racing Bon Anniversaire! event out of the way (2 hours of Le Mans in Aston Martins) I’ll get onto sorting a car and getting some practise for Saturday.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.