F1 Games

The Collantine Cup – Episode III

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 737 total)
  • Author
    Common Monsoon
    Participant

@commonmonsoon @Aus_Steve @supernicebob @slr @David-A @Spud @Silverkeg @Bradley-Downton @Electrolite @Sato113 @shyguy1992 @jonnyw360F1 @JamieFranklinF1 The thread for this year’s championship isn’t going to go up until the week before the first race, but I can now confirm the dates that we will be racing on this season. All take place on Sundays, at 11:00AM British time (22:00 Melbourne time).

Calendar:

Pre-season test: November 17th

Round 1: December 1st
    (Back-to-back weekends)
    Round 2: December 8th

Special one-off non-championship race (TBA): December 22nd

Round 3: January 5th

Round 4: Jan 19th

Round 5: Feb 2nd

Round 6: Feb 16th
    (Back-to-back weekends)
    Round 7: Feb 23rd

Round 8: March 9th

Anonymous
    Inactive

Slightly nerdy, but I’ve gone and made a dedicated Google Calendar especially for this.

Slr
    Participant

Slightly nerdy, but I’ve gone and made a dedicated Google Calendar especially for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43GChXc6RVY

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s class. :D Somebody may or may not have said that to me in work today. It’s ok to be nerdy though. ;-)

ed24f1
    Participant

Since I was overseas last season, is there any opportunity to re-join this year, or are all spots taken?

@ed24f1 If you want to return to the series, I’d be more than happy to let you join us again given that you were a perfectly good addition to the series in Season 2.

ed24f1
    Participant

Thanks for the nice words, look forward to taking part and hopefully I don’t have too many lag issues this time…

supernicebob
    Participant

This is fast approaching! Unfortunately I can confirm that I am not on schedule to make the pre-season test, but should be able to make all the championship races. The 22nd of December is a definite no for me though.

That’s cool. Thanks for letting me know! You’re already familiar with how it all works, so that’s not a problem.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@magnificent-geoffrey – I’d also like to point out that anyone racing in my league will probably miss the pre-season test unless it is delayed by half hour or so as we have a race that begins at 10 :/

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

Reckon I’ll be there. Any idea on what track/s we’ll be doing for the test?

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@JamieFranklinF1 – Are you planning on missing India then..? :S

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Bradley13 – Haven’t really thought about it, but having already wrapped up both Championships, it’d probably be more beneficial to get a read on the competition in the Collantine Cup should it come down to one against the other.

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 737 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.