F1 Games

GT5 LMP Intercontinental Championship (PS3)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    David-A
    Participant

JamieT, is it okay if I switch to the BMW V12 LMR?

JT19
    Participant

David A – absolutely m8. Anyone can still change their car up until the first race, then you have to stick with that race car. In fact, I am going to change my car from the Peugeot to the MINOLTA Toyota Race Car.

JT19
    Participant

Supernicebob – ahh glad you can join us, we all know your very famous due to that read out on BBC F1 Radio ;) I have a Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut ’10 if you wanna lend that for the championship.

JT19
    Participant

Now that we have 13 drivers, I think it is time we start racing and pick a date for the first race, what ya reckon guys?

matt90
    Participant

Definitely

ed24f1
    Participant

Yes, I agree, but if possible, I hope we don’t start this weekend as I probably can’t make it.

supernicebob
    Participant

Cheers JT – I’ve already got the Oreca Matmut 908 so if that car is now available I shall use that one.

Dan Thorn
    Participant

Is it ok if I switch to the Peugeot 905 Race Car? I just bought it from the Used Dealership and it’s a real beauty to drive!

JT19
    Participant

Sure @Dan Thorn.

Guys, thinking of starting this some day next week. Tell me which days your off. I am off everyday apart from Thursday.

Dan Thorn
    Participant

I should be free most days, can’t really do evenings though.

matt90
    Participant

Friday’s my only weekday with no lectures. Otherwise it just depends on the time.

ed24f1
    Participant

I would prefer something on a weekend, as UK evenings are very difficult for me to make in Australia, and UK mornings will find people with clashes with work/uni/school etc.

David-A
    Participant

Weekend morning or afternoon is probably our best bet, though I could make almost any day.

Victorface

Might be difficult for me as I’m in California, 8 hours behind. Weekends are fine for me though.

ed24f1
    Participant

So therefore we have an 18 hour spread from California to Sydney! It’s certainly going to be difficult to regularly find a time that we can all race.

Could we possibly implement some sort of dropping worst round/s rule to cover the fact that most drivers will not be able to make it to every race? Maybe best 10/13 results count to the championship?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.