F1

2005 Formula One Season

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Over the next few weeks I will be uploading the entire 2005 F1 season including ITV pre-race build-up. I will start with Australia later today and then tomorrow I will put up Malaysia and so and so forth. I hope you enjoy reveling in pre-v8 nostalgia.

Scribe
    Participant

Great season, some amazing races, but oh the agony.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Awesome, my first F1 season (that I actually cared about)!!

Im afraid you will have to wait until tomorrow, im having upload problems.

Scribe
    Participant

Are you going to put Indy up?

Yes, I have All of ITV’s coverage. the build up, race and reaction.

Ned Flanders
    Participant

Oh great, 2005 was one of my favourite seasons! There were some amazing races with that tyre rule. Are you putting them on YouTube or to download or something?

wasiF1
    Participant

Nice season, not so much good memories for me for that season especially the Spanish, British & the Monaco GP.

Dan Thorn
    Participant

Love that season – as a huge Fisichella fan at the time I got all excited when he won the first race and then refused to accept that the race at Suzuka had actually happened.

Im uploading onto veoh, so you dont need to do any downloading.

Here we go then…

Round 1 – Australia

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/sports/watch/v20197627JkPQp8TB

You will have to install their ‘player’ to view it, its free and has no viruses on it, ive checked.

Round 2 – Malaysia Comes Tomorrow

Scribe
    Participant

My computer does not like the player, nor does my Norton, nor do I like the having to prevent Veoh from installing 2 superflous and unwanted programmes.

That was annoying, and a shame I was looking forward to watching some of these.

if you can find a different video sharing service that allows full length uploads I will gladly use it instead.

I will try blip tv for the next upload, and see if it is better.

Im afraid I can only use veoh, however what i will say is that it is a perfectly safe piece of software from a reputable company.

If you want to avoid the annoying video compass, just go through custom installation and opt out of it and the other security program they offer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.