F1

2012 German Grand Prix Awards

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    JenniKate
    Participant

Best Driver: Jenson Button, finally gets the car working and drives the hell out of it
    Worst Driver: I hate to say it because I really like him, but Romain Grosjean – he was struck with a bit of bad luck picking up the puncture that damaged the car, but even before that he never really got the car working, certainly had a weekend to forget
    Best Team: Sauber
    Worst Team: Williams, another team hit with bad luck but also did nothing special
    Best Overtake: Räikkönen on di Resta
    Best Funny- moment: Hamilton/Vettel from the McLaren radio call to Vettel’s anger
    Most Surprising Result: Romain Grosjean
    Least Surprising Result: Fernando Alonso dominating the weekend
    Special Mention to: Räikkönen from 10th to 4th and inheriting 3rd. Solid driver
    Race Rating: 6/10

BBC vs Sky: Sky
    Best BBC/Sky commentator/presenter: Ted Kravitz
    Worst BBC/Sky commentator/ presenter: The lead presenters as a group, going on and on about Lotus being continually bad at strategy – that was rather a head scratching moment
    Best Commentary moment: Kravitz fanboying at the cars all lined up together tied with Hill and Herbert’s insistance to Christian Horner that Vettel’s overtake being wrong and Hamilton’s overtake being legal
    World feed rating: 7/10, definitely felt like we were missing interesting things on track

ShaneB457
    Participant

Best Driver: Alonso
    Worst Driver: Vergne
    Best Team: Mclaren
    Worst Team: I’ll say HRT
    Best Overtake: Kimi on Di Resta
    Best Funny- moment: Not sure
    Most Surprising Result: Kobayashi 4th
    Least Surprising Result: Alonso 1st
    Special Mention to: Hamilton. So unlucky with that puncture and would have had a great chance for a podium if it didnt happen. I think the safety car should have come out as there was clearly debris on the first corner.
    Race Rating: 6/10
    World feed rating: 6/10 Cutting to the pitlane while a sauber was making a move on someone was really frustrating :/ Also pointless slow-mo replays.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.