F1

2015 testing in Jerez

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Greg Kingston
    Participant

Does anyone know when the dates will be officially announced? I went last year and had a great time, and so was looking to go again next year. The only dates that I can see though are from promotions companies offering silly overpriced packages, and there’s no consistency to the dates that they’re suggesting.

Greg Kingston
    Participant

I thought there’d be more interest and more people going, but judging by the lack of replies I guess not! Anyway, according to the Jerez circuit website they are testing from 1 Feb to 4 Feb. There were no flights to Seville last year, but this year EasyJet are flying from Gatwick into Seville on Saturday 31 Jan and back out again on Wednesday. So I should get three days of testing in again, and hopefully the weather will be as kind as it was in 2014.

I’m taking my laptop this year as well as my camera, so will hopefully be able to post photos at the end of each day rather than at the end of the trip like last year.

vickie
    Participant

Hey greg. I too am heading to the test! Was hoping to pick up some tips on traveling to circuit. Last year used a taxi! Would have thought would be more discussion on here’s!

Vic x

Bradley Downton
    Participant

I wouldn’t mind going out to Jerez or Barcelona. To those who have been before, are there opportunities to meet the drivers, as that’s really the only thing I haven’t done, and would be the main aim of going?

Greg Kingston
    Participant

Hey Vicky, good to know. We’re arriving on Saturday, staying in the centre of Jerez, and flying back Wednesday. We have a hire car so drop me a PM if you want to catch up or share a ride to / from the circuit.

Craig Woollard
    Participant

Conveniently, Keith has already added these to his (quite simply brilliant) F1Fanatic calendar. Jerez is from the first until the fourth of February, whilst Catalunya is from the 19th-22nd and from the 26th of Feb until the first of March.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.