F1

Are you in Wellington, NZ? Want a free go kart?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ace
    Participant

Yeah, I realise this is a long shot, being a UK site n all. But I’m looking for a fellow F1 Fanatic to race karts with. I have 2 racing karts, but can only race one at a time. I’m looking to give my 2nd kart away.

Of course, there’s a catch. There’s nothing in it for me to give away a kart and see it disappear into the sunset immediately.

I’m only starting out, and I’ve quickly learnt that karting is a 2 person venture. Lifting the karts on/off stands, push starting, and requiring another person at the track for practice… this is just the beginning. Guess you could say I’m looking for a kart buddy :)

Since I’m not a mechanically minded fellow, I’d also like someone to discuss all things karting, and learn from and/or bounce ideas off.

Anyway, if you’re in Welly and at least mildly interested, let me know!

Ace
    Participant

Yeahh.. Think I put this in the wrong category. Sorry Keith. THAT’s why I need a partner :)

Ned Flanders
    Participant

Unfortunately I’m from the UK, so I can’t help you. BUT if you and your karts want to emigrate to North East England than I’d happily be your Kart buddy!

Ace
    Participant

Hehehe… thanks Ned. Having seen your ideal car livery, I’d be a fool not to.

I’m a fool. :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.