F1

Autosport Subscription

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I was thinking about getting.

Does anyone have it if so is it worth get.

Did anyone pay £112 for the digital addition for autosport plus and forix.

sbl on tour
    Participant

I used to get autosport each week from about 1975- 1990s, that was before www.

dont think its necessasy anymore unless youre in it or have been to an event.

A quick browse in Tescos is suffice an checking F1 forum of course

TommyB
    Participant

Nope. I paid £1 for 6 issues delivered and access to the Plus part of the website. I doubt I’ll use the Plus part to be honest though.

JCF1
    Participant

Autosport is a pile of sheet

Anonymous
    Inactive

Personally I prefer the F1 Racing magazine. This comes out once a month, and yes sometimes the race reviews are out of date as soon as you’ve got your copy. But it offers a lot more feature articles than Autosport. I’ve had it for a few years now, and just renewed my subscription again.

Autosport is good for race reviews and being really up to date, but I get that info mainly from the internet.

sbl on tour
    Participant

@smifaye, andjcf1

think youre a bit harsh on autosport, but I think you could describe the F1 mag as such

What I dislike about both is that many of the articles dont get into the “nitty gritty” but seem to skirt round issues so not to offend the PR people/subjects, in case they wont get another interview

I,m not advocating going to the levels of “her majestys gutter press” /news of the world style journalism but something in bewteen the two extremes would be nice

Anonymous
    Inactive

sbl, I wasn’t meaning to be harsh.

I often pick up a copy, but it’s not something I read cover to cover like I do with F1 Racing. I said I liked the race reviews, and the up to date news. The only problem being, most of this info is now readily available on the internet.

Enigma
    Participant

I’ve had forix subscribtion for the last two years, but I feel I don’t need it anymore – Keith provides all the statistics and data we need!

Katy
    Participant

I paid £1 for 6 issues the other day, and a £1 for 3 issues of F1 Racing. So far we’ve had one of each delivered and I prefer F1 racing, Autosport’s good but it perhaps has a few too many rally articles in for me, which doesn’t particularly interest me.

Dan Thorn
    Participant

I’ve never really read either religiously. I buy MotorSport magazine, it’s not exactly F1 specific but it has fantastic features (Tyrrell P34 track test, anyone?) and often great interviews with former drivers.

Icthyes
    Participant

Where on Earth did you get the 3 issues for £1 deal?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.