F1

Beyond the Grid podcasts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ben Needham
    Participant

I’ve recently discovered that I’ve missed a huge backlog of the Beyond the Grid podcasts on YouTube. I listened to several of them a few months ago (Christian Horner, Eddie Jordan etc.) and enjoyed them. Rob Smedley’s edition appeared on my ‘Recommended’ list yesterday and I listened with much interest. I then found out that there are 20+ that I’m yet to listen to. Sure to make my chilly winter commutes much more tolerable.

Has anyone found any snippets of new information that they’ve found interesting? Which ones have you enjoyed the most? Any to avoid?

I’ve lined up Jacques Villeneuve for my drive home tonight.

Joao
    Participant

The F1 youtube channel is a pleasant surprise and with very high quality content, it did surprise me.

You should see the top 10s that they do every now and then and if you are looking for a bit of fun the grill the grid series. During race weekends you also have the paddock pass along with the highlights of the weekend in various shapes and forms.

The podcast I haven’t heard any, but I’m saving them for the off season, plus there were articles around here based on them.

Matteo
    Participant

The podcast is one of the greatest additions this year, really remarkable. Just to make it clear: it’s available also on proper podcast applications, not only via YouTube (so you don’t have to keep the screen on).

I really loved the one with Kubica, that’s the best one IMHO. Also very cool the one with Montoya. But in every episode, I found something really interesting. The only one I remember I was a little pissed of was with Brundle, too much bragging from him (but many interesting bits too).

Anyway, if you haven’t, listen to the one with Robert, you’ll thank me later!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.