F1

Do you think F1 will hold any races with fans this year?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The 2020 Formula 1 season will finally begin next week – but it will do so behind closed doors.

Races will be held without fans for the foreseeable future due to the pandemic. But
    with the season likely to continue until mid-December, there’s time for that to change.

Do you think F1 will get to hold any races with fans this year? When and where could it happen?

RyanDixon
    Participant

I think that if F1 were to go to certain countries then perhaps the political side of things will kick in and fans will be allowed in; well at least ‘fans’ or the grandstands that are TV facing being filled by political volunteers. If these races, thinking USA, Brazil, China, Russia, were to be added towards the end of the year then I think there will be some in attendance. Whether or not F1 or the FIA will allow it is something different. I’m not sure whether or not a nation could go against the Covid guidelines set out to get the sport going again.

Steve
    Participant

I sure hope so. I am in Bahrain, and will be here during the race.. Would be epic to see one live..

Ian David French
    Participant

I don’t think so. We are talking about a sport where safety is engrained into the minds of everyone involved, and where they would bubble wrap the driver if they could get away with it.
    It’s also a sport where they seem to pander to the woke political correct crowd who are offended at everything, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they pander to their demands of social distancing, and having no crowds altogether.

I can see this dragging on for another year with no crowds.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.