F1

Drive to Survive series two: What storylines do you want to see?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

For me the first series of Netflix had a few great episodes and a few poor ones where they felt the need to twist the facts to suit the story.

For series two the filmmakers have been given access to all the teams, which should give them greater scope for what to put into their nine-episode run.

So what would you like to see them cover?

Matthijs
    Participant

– Obviously the situation at Haas with the drivers would be ‘hilarious’, I can hear Steiner already!
    – I would like to know what went ‘wrong’ with Gasly and Kubica and the reasons behind it.
    – Last year they had a episode about Ricciardo and his future plans, I would like to know how he feels now and the battle with Hülkenberg would be nice to cover.
    – McLaren seems in a much better shape than last year, even though they ran away from Honda to an engine supplier that is not better. I would like to see more about the rise of McLaren.
    – I’d like to know if Raikkonen is better this year than last year or that the difference with his teammate is more down to Giovinazzi. Will probably a very short episode though, leave me alone!
    – I would like to know if Leclerc feels frustrated with Ferrari, for prioritising Vettel in the early stages and Ferrari slipping back.
    – An episode about how all the rookies blend in nicely is a good one, something about future battles between the youngsters. And of course how Albon fares in Red Bull colours.
    – I’d like to know how Kvyat is feeling. He seems so introvert but there is happening so much around him where he is no part of.
    – and of course the battle between Hamilton and Verstappen who is the best this year.

Bruce
    Participant

Matthijs probably spoke out for everybody here :))

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.