F1

Explain your avatars

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 453 total)
  • Author
    manatcna
    Participant

My avatar is pretty obvious – It’s my username that confuses

Icthyes
    Participant

manatcna – I remember the story from the last forum!

Don Speekingleesh
    Participant

@Icthyes – I’ve seen them all! When I was looking for a name to use when signing up to a forum nearly ten years ago (the dearly departed Linksheaven.com) I happened to have the book of Blackadder scripts beside me, and I figured it was a name few people would know, and could therefore always be mine.

Dougie
    Participant

Simply just me and my wee man, both wearing Rossi shirts as it happens.

James_mc
    Participant

Mine (if it has worked that is!) is the Montjuich communications tower in Barcelona. You may recognise it ;-)

Edit: Yay! It worked! :-D

Hare
    Participant

Mine is a picture of a bunny at a desk. Hare is my surname and I’m in the exciting field of IT..

I do actually spend a fair amount of time with my feet up using a computer too, so all in all it’s fairly appropriate.

( I think I’m the first person to tag a post with the term ‘bunny’ ) ;)

manatcna
    Participant

Any chance of seeing it a bit bigger?

Never mind, I saw it in your profile :)

beneboy
    Participant

Mine is Butters Stotch from South Park

Anonymous
    Inactive

My avatar is my personal helmet made by myself as if I was in Ferrari in 2010.

It has a stylyzed “F”, to signify my initial and signature, and on the other side it’s green instead of red, so when looked from the front it’s green, white and red, like Italy’s flag (I’m Italian).

Felipe Bomeny
    Participant

Piquet vs Salazar. Classic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi – college student here, need to do a phone interview (fast) for a research project regarding f1 fans/what makes them tick. you: fan of at least 1 year, able to talk about F1 passionately. those of you who are writing on this thread interest me in particular.

interested? i’ll call you thru skype, it will last about 45 minutes, and it will be recorded. confidentiality assured. pls email me at f1_interview@gmail.com. you’re saving my (academic) life – for your help, we’ll figure out some sort of compensation. – val, new york

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mine is a South Park version of me. Thats it really.

scunnyman
    Participant

Most of the older F1 fans or those who have been following F1 for 20 years or more should know what mine is, Keith Collantine definitely should know.

It’s Nigel Mansell’s famous helmet made from the union flag.

Nige being my favourite Racing driver ever, and he gets more stick than he deserves, if only more people knew what he had to endure during his racing career.

Ads21
    Participant

Mansell’s helmet was brilliant purely becasue it had the three legs of Man on the back.

scunnyman
    Participant

Want to to explain that comment to those people who don’t know Ads21? And maybe why he had it on his helmet.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 453 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.