F1

Explain your avatars

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 453 total)
  • Author
    TrueF1Grit

Lewis Hamilton.

Wow, mines original.

Steph90

Fixy is the colour in the sort of style/arrangement as Liuzzi’s then? Is it an actual helmet or a photoshopped one? Sorry, I just adore helmets (I admit I’m weird) and think yours looks brilliant. A proper Ferrari fitting helmet.

Oh I have changed mine to Gilles. It was Massa but then right before the German GP I changed it to Alo and Mas in their Ferrari gear sharing a hug. A few hours later I thought it would be appropriate to change that image…

Ned Flanders
    Participant

I’ve just changed mine to something a little more bromantic…

Ads21
    Participant

@ Scunnyman. Nigel Mansell used to live on the Isle of Man and was famously once described by Murray Walker as “the man of the race – the man of the day – the man from the Isle of Man” I was watching classic highlights on the BBC a few weeks ago they showed a clip of mansell climbing into his car and I spotted what looked like the three legs of Man on the back of his helmet. Don’t know how many races he had it for or whether it was some sponsor but being Manx I was still quite impressed.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a0/Three_Legs_of_Man_-_Triskelion.jpg

scunnyman
    Participant

Thanks Ads21. I’m sure everyone might understand now.

sbl on tour
    Participant

i,ve put on the late great ronnie petersen and that french playboy patrick depailler,

two great drivers

sblot

GeeMac
    Participant

Mines Damon Hill passing MSC at Hungary in 97. I literally jumped for joy, and cried at the end.

cpfcfan
    Participant

mine is really original in the fact that its a picture of myself…..

jihelle
    Participant

My father and his grand father on the latter Bugatti some 70 years ago… I wish I could have been there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mine is simple as well, I’m a big Alonso fan and I’ve got him on the podium at Canada 2010.

TommyB
    Participant

Mine is now me in the back of the Red Bull Garage with the team headphones on listening to their radio feed.

Also have a couple of “twibbons”

Icthyes
    Participant

Changed mine, been on a bit of a Doctor Who binge lately and recently received my MA certificate in the post – hence why I’m now The Master ;-)

(Except it doesn’t seem to have worked right away!)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Steph, I too adore helmets! Mine has the same colour arrangement as Liuzzi’s, so that from the front it looks like the Italian flag. Maybe it’s little fantasy but once it was only red with the ‘F’ and I prefer it now. I was in search of a helmet that wasn’t the same as the car livery but suited every car. I made it with Paint.NET modifying an image of Massa’s helmet I had found on the Internet. Thank you for your appreciation!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Now with advanced graphics! (I changed the “F” to make it more smooth, and the upper part so that it’s a “reflection” of the “F” upside-down)

Fer no.65
    Participant

Is there anything i need to explain about mine ? :P

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 453 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.