F1

F1 2012 Game Help?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ben Furtula
    Participant

I’m up to Monza in my first season of my career on legend and I can’t pick my rival -_- I was racing for Force India and at mid season I signed a contract for Sauber to start racing immediately after the German GP (Hokenheim) And in my email from Sabrine Walker (Agent) It says that Sauber look forward to racing with you next season even though I’m racing alongside Kamui Kobayashi. I hope it doesn’t mean that I’m going to be racing with Sauber next season as I want to pick Felipe Massa as my rival and race alongside Fernando Alonso in season 2 as he is only 10 points in front of me. Can someone please help me?

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

You pick your rival with 7 races left in the season, and as long as you beat him, then you will be able to move to Ferrari next season. I was able to beat my rival in my first season and take his spot after switching teams mid-season, so I’m not sure what happens in regards to changing teams if you don’t manage to beat him.

All I will say is that Championship points don’t really count for beating your rival, unfortunately. In the final 7 races, you just have to beat him 4 out of those 7 times in the races in order to be offered their seat. Though, I was offered the seat just before Brazil, despite being tied at 3-3, but oh well :P

Ben Furtula
    Participant

Thankyou you’ve been a massive help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.