F1

F1 and politics: A bit of help for my dissertation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    KeeleyObsessed
    Participant

As part of my dissertation research on F1 and Politics, I need to conduct some primary research. To help with this, I have created a questionnaire to gauge people’s opinions and views on the subject
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DNQBPWZ
    In order to try and keep a balanced view amongst all the people taking the questionnaire, could you pass it on to people as much as you can, regardless of whether they have an interest in F1?

Thank you in advance
    KeeleyObsessed

Thecollaroyboys
    Participant

Done. Good luck with the thesis. Can you post a copy on F1F whenit’s published or at least write up your conclusions as a post?

Bassplayer
    Participant

Completed your questionnaire… I thought the final question was poorly phrased, by the way, but if at all possible I’d be very interested to read your conclusions when you thesis is complete.

KeeleyObsessed
    Participant

@bassplayer The last question is

Should an internationally popular sport be played and publicized in a country where Human Rights are being violated? Explain your answer

Is there any way this could be written better? I did struggle, but I wanted an overview of sports in general aswell as just F1 (e.g South Africa Cricket/Football WC)

Also, keep the responses coming in! I need a good sample size!

Bassplayer
    Participant

I think I suggested an alternative in my survey answers, KO.

Good luck with it.

dot_com
    Participant

I completed your questionnaire – I’d also be interested in your conclusions.

KeeleyObsessed
    Participant

Thank you for your responses so far. Just a reminder to anyone who might not have done it, please do it as soon as possible so I’m not waiting forever for a decent sample size!

Mathers
    Participant

I did it, looks like a really good idea, I hope I put enough information in :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.