F1

F1 Turkey GP 2021

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Umut
    Participant

Hi dear friends. I am Turkish and I live in istanbul. I’m an engineer and I speak English and Russian. I have tickets for this race. (Silver, category 3) if you want to buy tickets, you may contact with me.

Also, I have a private car and I can be your guide in istanbul for everything (finding hotel, taking to customers to the race place and bring back to hotel, discovering the city, historical and fascinating places.) If you wish, you may contact with me on WhatsApp. +90533 290 1097

Malhotra
    Participant

Hello Vene & Nahuel,
    Enjoy Friday Practice!! Hope it all went smooth for you lol
    If you find the time, pls let me know what route you chose and how you got to the circuit. Also, if you had to carry cash and change for the bus ticket as well as food/beverages at the circuit. Thanks and enjoy the day!!

Nahuel
    Participant

Hi Malholtra. In the end I skipped Friday practice to sightseeing Istanbul. Just check the Istanbul Park Instagram or Twitter account, there you will find info regarding transportation.

We are not supposed to carry food or beverages but I’ll try to take a bottle of water.

I think it would be better for you to buy the Istanbulkart for transportation. You pay in advance and it’s like a wallet card

Hope this helps, good luck

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.