F1

F1 Video’s 1988-1991

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

Hi all

I’ve recently discovered some video recordings that I made off the BBC in 1988/1989/1990 and I think 1991 as well. (I got bored in 1992 when Mansell dominated so stopped recording!). There is around 12 hours for each season, some of the races are live and the rest are from the highlights programme. For example I have the 1988 Italian GP live when Senna crashed into Schlesser with a few laps to go. Also San Marino 1989 live (when Berger had his big crash). I have every race in 88,89,90 but can’t remember for 91 as its not labelled.

I don’t have a video anymore so I can’t watch the tapes (I’ve seen them all dozens of times anyway) but I would like them to go to a good home. I don’t want any money for them but it would be good if anyone would like to swap some minichamp models or scalextric cars.

I live in North Wales / Liverpool and would prefer the video’s to be picked up as postage would be quite expensive.

I hope people don’t mind me “advertising” like this but the recordings are obviously BBC copyright so I can’t put them on the likes of ebay so the alternative would be to chuck them out and I’m sure that lots of you would love to see 50 hours of Murray and James Hunt commentary.

Many thanks

Andrew

Joey-Poey
    Participant

Alas, if I weren’t across the ocean and had a PAL VCR, I’d totally take ’em off ya D:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.