F1

Get 'The Chain' to number 1 for the new F1 season

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, i just wanted to point out theres a HUGE push in Facebook, Twitter, Everywhere, To get the Chain to No.1. The Chain is currently in the Top 70 but we NEED more downloads. This is where u come in, search Get ‘The Chain’ to number 1 for the new F1 season on Facebook etc and Buy, Buy, Buy (literally u can buy it 3x) the rest of the infomation is on the Facebook page. We got ‘Just Drive’ (for BBC viewers) in the Top 40, so we can for the iconic ‘The Chain’

Thanks!!

sw6569
    Participant

I’ve bought it too.

Unfortunately the group hasn’t taken off quite as much as I think the creator wanted it to. However, lets hope it makes the top 40!

davey
    Participant

I bought it today. Hope it succeeds!

RIISE

Another reason why I hate Jake Humphrey.

The song is not going to make Number 1. I know let’s renew One Vision and get that to number 1!!!!

Ned Flanders
    Participant

I’ve never been that fussed about The Chain. It sounded great back in 70’s and 80’s, but alongside the naff CGI intro the BBC uses nowadays it just looks out of place.

Besides, I’m a bit sick of people jumping on the bandwagon of these “Get Song x to No.1” projects since the original Rage Against the Machine one back in Christmas 2009, at least there was some sort of purpose to that.

TommyB
    Participant

Ah yes the Rage Against the Machine song. Everyone buying their hit “F you won’t do what you tell me” because some guy told them too. Ironic.

It won’t happen again because too many people try and do it. The Chain definitely won’t get to number one but seeing it in the Top 40 would be cool.

cubejam
    Participant

I have never been concerned with who gets top spot on the charts. I have the song already so I see no need for me to personally get it.

Icthyes
    Participant

Somebody showed me this chart of the most popular rock downloads and none of them were from the past 10 years. Charts mean nothing.

Red Andy
    Participant

Somebody showed me this chart of the most popular rock downloads and none of them were from the past 10 years. Charts mean nothing.

No, that just means that most of the music from the last ten years is rubbish.

I could have told you that.

Icthyes
    Participant

I don’t see a compatibility issue there!

Slr
    Participant

As Ned said, these Facebook campaigns to get songs to number one are stupid, even the Rage Against The Machine one was stupid. The Chain is unlikely to get to number one, if it’s any consolation, Nicole Scherzinger is set for number one this week.

sw6569
    Participant

Nah I don’t really think that its a particularly serious attempt to get number 1 – but hearing it on the chart show would be pretty nice

sw6569
    Participant

also, I actually don’t really like the song that much, just the end :p. Its the weakest song on rumours in my opinion!

Ned Flanders
    Participant

I must admit I liked the Rage Against the Machine one, it was a pretty unique idea at the time, and I was chuffed to see Simon Cowell finally lose his grip on the Christmas charts. Plus it’s a good song!

Red Andy
    Participant

The Rage campaign was quite a good one – I’d have chosen a different song, personally, but it did the job – but it’s been overdone now. Seems like every week or two there is a campaign to hijack the charts in some way. But then I don’t bother with singles anyway; all my music is on CD albums.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.