F1

Hamilton on Jonathan Ross Show

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    JT19
    Participant

Just read in the papers that Lewis Hamilton will be one of the first guests on Jonathan Ross’ new chat show on ITV Saturday at 9.45pm. Thought I would let everyone know ;)

jonnyw360f1
    Participant

He mentioned it on Twitter yesterday, sounds like he had fun. My guess is that they’ll probably talk more about Nicole Scherzinger than F1 though. :(

M.M.C
    Participant

I hate both the show host, and the driver.

matt90
    Participant

I like both the show host and the driver. Although saying that I love Hamilton as a driver, but not really as a personality.

M.M.C
    Participant

Maybe ‘hate’ was a bit too strong. I just dislike Hamilton, as I do Button and di Resta; the (understandable) bias in coverage towards all 3 is to blame for it.

And on Jonathon Ross… well, I personally just don’t find him funny.

sbl on tour
    Participant

ross and hamilton, dont think i,ll watch wossy as I still think the guy is an A1 pratt and a half, dont think lewis will be saying anything worthwhile on that show.

TommyB
    Participant

It’s Saturday. Just edited your post so people viewing can see the correct date :)

sbl on tour
    Participant

mmc, how can anyone dislike button, this guy is pure class both on and off the track, plus hes a great triathlete, (well hes not quite as good as me, but hes getting closer)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.