F1

How did you find F1 Fanatic?

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    damonsmedley
    Participant

Interesting post Tommy! I thought James and Martin had a strong rapport. I didn’t know you didn’t like James. Personally, I didn’t have a problem with him and I thought he was a great replacement for Murray.

And thanks for that link Journeyer! It helped me find what I believe it looked like when I first started visiting regularly.

TommyB
    Participant

Listening back I realise that Allen was pretty good. When I listen to old races his commentary doesn’t annoy me at all unlike Legard’s which I find almost unlistenable.

matt88
    Participant

it was end of January 2010, and i was thirsty (literally) of F1. First tests in Jerez were approaching and so i started looking for some good F1 blog. I found an Italian one, but i saw that a lot of fresh news came from a certain “F1 Fanatic” blog, so i decided to jump directly to the original source and join this very lively community.

sbl on tour
    Participant

cant remember

Katy
    Participant

My boyfriend, Tommy, was a regular poster on here and told me about it. I posted more when I was still at uni in 2008 and 2009, I guess I was on my laptop more back then!

matt90
    Participant

I honestly can’t remember how I found it. I must have googled something and found an article on here. This was during 08 I believe, although I can’t remember when. I definitely remember being angry on here about spa, but I don’t know how long I followed the site before that.

Warwick
    Participant

I found it over Christmas 2007 after a google search to try and find information on the 2008 car launches.

SamS
    Participant

One of my colleagues at work sent a picture from the site in Jan 2007 of a mclaren, i cliked on the link and have been obsessed ever since.

Fer no.65
    Participant

It’s been so long ago I cannot remember! But I fell in love with the site instantly and have logged in every day since then. Guess it’s been 4 (or even 5??) years now.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.