F1

HRT to miss last day of testing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    PieLighter
    Participant

Apparently the construction of their car is behind schedule, and they won’t make it to the track for the final day. They have asked to have a filming day.
    http://pitpass.com/45667-HRT-will-not-run-at-Barcelona

S.J.M
    Participant

Shame, yet unexpected to be honest.

So both HRT & Marussia will be learning about their cars in Melbourne. Im going to put aside any of my F1 car making nievity and not even begin to ponder how a team(s) can leave it to the last moment to actually make their cars proper when they’ve had months & months to get their shit together.

Journeyer
    Participant

Marussia had chassis problems, while HRT started late due to a change in ownership (and the loss of Colin Kolles’ resources).

matt90
    Participant

Didn’t HRT also have chassis problems?

PieLighter
    Participant

Suffice to say that with Dr Kolles’ resources, I think they would have made at least 2 tests.

junior
    Participant

Marussia didn’t have chassis problems they just failed the rear end crash test, plus the reason they also didn’t have months and months as they had to complete a move from sheffield and rehire a whole factory of staff so they have reasons if this happens next year then they have problems

AndrewTanner
    Participant

Nevermind! I guess I can forgive them as they’ve had a rather tumultuous off-season.

Tumultuous. I’ve never typed that word before. Cool.

Force Maikel
    Participant

Did anyone here actually thought they’d make it ? They’re so difficult to judge as a team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.