F1

"I’ve never rolled a racing car before…"

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    PorscheF1
    Participant

Rewatched the 2012 Brazillian GP. Hulkenberg was pretty close in his clash with Hamilton had the cars been placed a little different.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

Grosjean kind of lamely cartwheeled at Belgium in 2012, I don’t suppose that counts completely however:

@bradley13 Nah that’s not a flip. He wasn’t really trying…

dragoll
    Participant

I know this is a little OT, but this is one of my favourite harmless flips and finishes to a race. Christian Fittipaldi touches his teammate Pierluigi Martini on the last lap of Monza, does the flip, lands right way up and crosses the line to finish the race… albeit minus some parts.

@Dragoll Now he was trying…

Cross one more off the list:

Fernando Alonso

What about F1’s three newcomers this year?

Kingshark
    Participant

@uan

I’d be curious who has the longest non-crash streak among current drivers. Vettel used to be dubbed the “Crash Kid” but I don’t remember the last time I’ve seen him crash since Belgium 2010 – I don’t think Brazil 2012 counts has he kept running.

Rosberg hasn’t retired from a crash since Abu Dhabi 2012, where Karthikeyan apparently unexpectedly lost power on the straight. The last time he retired from a crash that was his own fault was… Monaco 2008.

PorscheF1
    Participant

According to Maldonado himself he’s been driving without crashes since 2010 too…

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.