F1

Jenson Button to demo F1 car in Manchester

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My train from leeds to picadilly station arrives at 9.40, and i will meet you there, and hopefully we could have the full f1f meet up there at about lunchtime maybe? I think it would bė good to arrange a meet up, get some photos, discuss the previous days events etc…

Ell
    Participant

Well the thing is 12 till 2. We could meet somewhere after

Fandangio
    Participant

Hi all,

Does anyone know what times Jenson will be taking to the streets?

Ell
    Participant

12-2

Fandangio
    Participant

Thanks Ell, should be a good day :)

Ell
    Participant

Great day, fully worth it. Thanks to everyone i met up with, it was great meeting some F1 fanatics.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, what a day. It was just brilliant. Thanks everyone, lets have another F1F meetup soon!

davey
    Participant

Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow!

What a day! Now I can say I have smelled a formula one car. Nobody can say they are a true petrol head until they have smelled that! Great entertainment! Shame us none Voda customers who didn’t want to be bribed onto Vodafone couldn’t get as much of the action!

Fandangio
    Participant

The sound of the Mclaren on closed in streets was immense.

Great day!

https://picasaweb.google.com/AccringtonWildcats/JensonButtonMCR#slideshow/5646466863860214818

Ell
    Participant

That Simualtor was immense! The bumps, you really felt them on the steering wheel. My lap around Silverstone was 2:10, including a spin on thee Hamger straight, and a de tour in the new section where i went past the toilets. Daykind went off the road, and was off the track, so he had to abort his efforts. We can both say we were the only ones to take Copse flat out ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

A little video I put together for the event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL67DxiE64s

mrgrieves
    Participant

Was and amazing day. Getting that close to a F1 car is unmatched in anything i’ve experianced.

The Simulator was crazy, steering was so hard to make a sharp turn and Not made for the 6ft,2 people among us but still an amazing experiance as well got a time of 1.44.0 to go 2nd on the leaderboard at that time. Wonder if anyone beat the crazy 1.40 time.

AndrewTanner
    Participant

The simulator looked great, the steering wheel was giving some great feedback, the poor kids were having their arms ragged off!

What a great day, thanks to Ell, Daykind and Butler_F1 for a great day.

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.