F1

Ladies and Gentlemen: the Mclaren MP4-22

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sato113
    Participant

what a cool looking machine. also includes the monza version.

sam3110
    Participant

Ugly as sin, chrome and red looks naff, too many protrusions and winglets make the car look mutant, and thats without mentioning the ridiculous moustache the nose sometimes wore. Give me a Benetton B193 over this any day

PorscheF1
    Participant

I don’t like it either. F138 looks much better to me of the modern cars.

David-A
    Participant

I thought it looked stunning without the bridge wing, and with the horns:

glynh
    Participant

I like it, the new cars look good but I miss the curves on the wings and all the little extra aerodynamic fins from the mid 2000’s.

dragoll
    Participant

That rear wing on the Monza version should be the standard F1 rear wing imo, that is sexy

sato113
    Participant

Change the red for black maybe. But I love the narrowing nose and the horns on the engine cover. Mean looking. Best 2007 looking car to me.

GeeMac
    Participant

I always put the Monza spec MP4-22 very high on my list of best looking cars. It is less fussy than the “normal downforce level” version…and it has that ridiculous rear wing. It is a looker.

That said, it is no Jordan 191.

GeeMac
    Participant

I always put the Monza spec MP4-22 very high on my list of best looking F1 cars…it is a stunner. The ridiculous rear wing, lack of horns (though I do kinda like them) and no bridge wing combine to make it look awesome.

That said, its no Jordan 191…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.