F1

Lewis Hamilton in GQ: “Layer like a player”

Tagged: ,

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    LexBlair
    Participant

To quote from the article: …every time I’m in California, I swear more people recognize me—genuine fans,” Hamilton says. “I love it in the States. The roads are big, the food is big. If it was possible to be in L.A. and still live my racing life, I would move now.” Speaking of which: Hollywood’s not a bad place from which to start reaching that new American audience. “Sylvester Stallone did a racing movie, didn’t he? Not one of his best,” Hamilton says, laughing. “I’d love to hear any ideas.” Screenwriters: Green light, go .
    :::::::::::::

Bendanarama
    Participant

I think we’re all missing the bigger picture here.

precisely what is Keith doing on the GQ site in the first place, hmmm? #suspicion.

realracer

@Keith Collantine the funny thing is that Jenson Button does a lot of modelling, and shampoo adverts you don’t seem to say anything critical about him, looks like you have jumped on the Button bandwagon as well, a lot of journalists lose respect for being bias.

@realracer That TV advert Button was in last year was dreadful and I said as much at the time. But some people tend to forget things like that in their eagerness to see “bias” wherever they look

Bendanarama
    Participant

And to be fair, the Button ad wasn’t nearly as funny as the Hamilton photoshoot.

john
    Participant

Hollywood is perfect, lots of people dress funny over there, Lewis would fit in just right.

Paulzx
    Participant

Hollywood is the perfect place for a street wise hip gangster rapper…who also happens to be a F1 driver in his spare time

Seriously, the guy seems to be an expert in losing credibility these days, he needs better advisors

john
    Participant

@paulzx

Your right His dad was a far better manager.

Some Photoshop fun with Hamilton’s GQ photoshoot:

http://wtf1.co.uk/post/15775219913

john
    Participant

That is pure genius, can a person die laughing?

Chalky
    Participant

All that money for the clothes and you don’t get a pair of socks!

Or maybe he was hinting for socks for Christmas?

Slr
    Participant

Those photoshops are great, the ones with Massa throwing knives at Hamilton, and Hamilton in “Thriller” were the best.

Don Mateo
    Participant

If that’s what fashionable people are wearing these days they’re welcome to it, there is not one shot amongst those where Lewis doesn’t look like a complete and utter tool.

As far as what Lewis does in his spare time goes, that’s his business, but if he’s going to have photos published he should at least try not to look ridiculous.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.