F1

Max Verstappen performance predictions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Theo Parkinson
    Participant

With the 17 year old drive recently announced, there have been tons of comments debating if he is ready or not. I’ve watched him and I believe the gap he has with Kvyat will be the same Kvyat has with Vergne. It is hard to tell what results he’ll get because Toro Rosso is normally a bit hit or miss but I think he’ll get his first points within 3 races of Kvyat getting them.

What do you guys think? This will be fun to look back at in a years time ;)

Iestyn Davies
    Participant

Given his history, I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t match Kvyat off the bat… he’s one of the fastest adapters to new machinery I’ve ever seen, and that was a strength of Kvyat’s as well. This will definitely be the most interesting battle to come on next year’s grid… and possibly even closer than any other!

Little_M_Lo
    Participant

He’s only 3 months older than me, so I’m excited to see what he can do!

Matthijs
    Participant

I’ve followed Max Verstappen since he drove minikarts and he amazed me every year. Only a few months ago I said it was too early to debuting in de F3 Euroseries. He proved me wrong. Now I think that it’s too early for F1, but I bet he’ll prove me wrong as well.

At the end of 2015, he will be outperforming Kvyat.

Iestyn Davies
    Participant

And then by the end of 2016, outperforming Ricciardo? He’s well placed to break all of the ‘youngest in F1’ records…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I see him scoring a handful of 8th/9th/10th places … pretty much typical of a Toro Rosso driver! He’ll be with TR for two, maybe three years. They’ll drop him, and his F1 career will be over. He’ll then move to Formula E, then be a commentator with Dutch TV. Toro Rosso has proved to be a career graveyard for almost every driver they’ve had – Ricciardo and Vettel being very notable exceptions!

GeorgeDaviesF1
    Participant

No F1 drive by the time he’s 23.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.