F1

Monza flag waving

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    DC
    Participant

I would like to know what is your opinion about ******* who waived a flag (on extra long pole) right in front of the podium at Monza, obscuring the TV cameras in the process (they had to change to other cameras while the anthems were being played)

http://www.redbull.com/cs/RedBull/RBImages/000/000/341/77/photo610x343a/166987878GI00182_F1_Grand_P.jpg

Probably an attention-seeker hoping for exactly this kind of reaction.

MazdaChris
    Participant

Tactical sniper deployment is pretty much the best possible solution. Also useful for dealing with hemp-smoking Greenpeace crusties..

Nick
    Participant

Does make me wonder if they assembled the flagpost on circuit grounds. I can’t imagine officials not noticing it on entry or on circuit grounds. At the risk of sounding discriminating, I would have wondered less if it were an Italian flag or a Ferrari one.

Slr
    Participant

I’ll give the guy the benefit of the doubt and assume he was just some Croatian Ferrari fan looking to show his support.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There’s no reason, though, to put your flag on a post which is 4 times higher than the crowd. What obstacle was he expecting to overcome? He might not have wanted to block our view, but if so, he was really stupid to stand right under the podium and wave the flag over and over.

Michael Moran
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.