F1

Pass of the Year: 2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Continuing the Pass of the Year series – make your nominations for best pass of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix below.

George
    Participant

I dont think any of them are going to make pass of the year :P. The only one that stuck in my memory was Alonso on Gutierrez (I think) in the second DRS zone. Not because it was it was a difficult pass, but the way he pulled over right in front of him to take the corner was pretty intense, I’m surprised he trusted Gutierrez that much.

Dion
    Participant

Massa on Hamilton maybe? I agree with @George, no one really stood out…

matt90
    Participant

I liked the one where that guy had the flap open and passed that other guy who didn’t. The one which happened after neither guy had an exit from the previous corner which was particularly good or bad. It was over well before the next corner, so you just know that guy who got past had talent.

dot_com
    Participant

Massa on Hamilton gets my vote.

wsrgo
    Participant

Nico Hulkenberg with a threading double pass on the two Toro Rosso’s…he literally sliced the team in half!! :D

andae23
    Participant

Perhaps Alonso on Vergne? The move was deemed legal and it was the only pass that made my heart skip a beat.

magon4
    Participant

The Hulk vs Toro Rossi

Anonymous
    Inactive

I didn’t even see the move Hulk did, maybe we were on adverts in australia at the time.

Calum
    Participant

Massa on Lewis.

Force Maikel
    Participant

Hulk V.S. both Toro Rosso drivers, someone needs to offer this kid a better seat, he was right on hamiltons tail when his Sauber crew messed up his pit stop.

thetobs
    Participant

Hulk vs. both Toro Rosso’s.

Aditya
    Participant

Hulk vs Toro Rosso or Massa vs Hamilton.
    but is there really overtaking manouvre outside DRS range?
    I’ll settle for Hulk

Asanator
    Participant

massa/hamilton

bchgrl1478
    Participant

Massa on Hamilton

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.