F1

Pass of the Year: 2013 Hungarian Grand Prix

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Here we are with the latest instalment of ‘Pass of the Year’.

Who made the best overtaking more during the Hungarian Grand Prix> Add your nominations below…

James Brickles
    Participant

Penalty aside, Grosjean’s move on Massa was incredible.

If we’re not allowing good overtakes that were penalised, then Hamilton’s second move on Webber coming out of turn 2 just after his final pit stop.

Kingshark
    Participant

Absolutely fuming that I missed this race, because from what I heard it was very good, at least for Hungaroring standards.

With that being said, I saw Lewis’ overtake on Mark coming out of the pits on YouTube, and it was phenomenal.

Adam Blocker
    Participant

Grosjean on Massa, despite it being ‘illegal’.

ferrox glideh
    Participant

Grosjean passing Massa on the outside of the blind fourth corner was the pass of the year so far. I don’t think Massa was exactly expecting it there, and both drivers displayed incredible skill. Ballsy stuff! Obviously I disagree with the stewards decision, but that’s racing. The block of the race was Kimi on Vettel.

the_sigman
    Participant

Since Grosjean’s move on Massa was illegal, I go for the two passes Hamilton did on Wbber in corners 2-3. Intelligent passes!

Tomsk
    Participant

I’m going for the first of Hamilton’s two passes, the one where Webber got boxed in behind Alonso.

Although Alonso’s tyres were finished, they were both racing against him as well. The second one was a guy being lapped, Hulkenberg I think, but it was amusing to watch Webber getting done the same way again like an Aussie batsman.

Mallesh Magdum
    Participant

Grosjean on Massa

Pete
    Participant

Grosjean on Massa!

infernojim
    Participant

Grosjean on Massa. They need to sort out the penalties. That was ridiculous.

In terms of “legal” passes- both Hamilton on Webber passes were great too.

JackySteeg
    Participant

Grosjean on Massa took my breath away, but sadly it was too good to be true.

So, like most others, I shall shift my vote to Hamilton’s second pass on Webber.

Spinmastermic
    Participant

Grosjean on Massa, he went the long way around and came out first.

Todfod
    Participant

Grosjean on Button :P

On a serious note, looking at all the legal overtakes, I thought Hamilton on Webber was great and so was Alonso on Rosberg on lap 1

Phil

I missed the race, but grosjeans move was phenomenal!
    Is there anywhere I can watch the race online?

Noah
    Participant

Grosjean on Massa, dontcare about penalty

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.