F1

Pass of the year – 2013 Malaysian GP

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Enigma
    Participant

Grosjean on Hulkenberg in turn 5.

Haizan
    Participant

Vettel on Webber

Dimitris 1395
    Participant

The battle between Rosberg and Button was good as was the Grosjean-Hulkenberg. But I’ll go for the Hulkenberg on Perez.

juliano
    Participant

HI.weber is winer but team is ho speak,shame of the rules.and same as hamilton .this is not anymore formula 1 what we whant to see
    tk.julian from finland

Kingshark
    Participant

Alonso drove like Gilles Villeneuve this race, even if it only lasted for one lap. :p

That being said, Vettel vs Webber gets my vote, though Grosjean on Hulkenberg into turn 5 was also very good.

fangio85
    Participant

Alonso defending webber, he was passed and immediately re passed webber around the outside with a broken wing. I won’t rate vettels pass as webber was forced to defend on mix one… Very dodgy and arrogant from vettel, shades of senna right there imo, and not the good side of senna either

George
    Participant

@dimitris-1395
    I agree it was good, but I was more impressed with Button’s defence than Rosberg’s overtake…

Participant

@kingshark Now he just has to do it for several laps with no wing at all in heavy rain :P

I vote Vettel on Webber. It was daring, and both drivers fought hard. Otherwise, Massa on Pérez was great, and Hülk had one or two good ones as well (on Pérez, I think).

katederby
    Participant

Vettel on the RB9 with it’s engine turned down.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.