F1

Pass of the Year: 2014 Malaysian Grand Prix

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

What was the best pass of the Malaysian Grand Prix?

Nominate the best passes of the race here and those with the most nominations will appear in the Pass of the Year vote at the end of the season.

If you missed the Australian GP thread, you can find it here:

https://www.racefans.net/groups/f1/forum/topic/pass-of-the-year-2014-australian-grand-prix/

Bradley Downton
    Participant

Probably Alonso on Hulkenberg just because of the fight Nico put up and the refusal of Fernando to give in. Also there weren’t many… Were there?

Todfod
    Participant

Alonso on the Hulk

ForzaAlanRabbit
    Participant

I’m going to have to be the third person to say Alonso on Hulk.
    Even that wasn’t exactly a stunning pass. Hopefully a bit more on track action at Bahrain.

Force Maikel
    Participant

I guess Ricciardo vs Alonso and Vettel at the start was a nice move but I was also more impressed by Alonso and the Hulk. Great battle with respect for each other but fairly straightforward. Bahrain needs to be better though.

Kyle Land
    Participant

I know it technically wasn’t a pass, but I was very impressed with the way that Grosjean was able to hold off Raikkonen for most of the final few laps.

GeeMac
    Participant

Ricciardo on Alonso and Vettel in T1 and T2 on lap 1. Going inside and then outside the holders of 6 world championships in your second race with a front line team, that’ll do Daniel, that’ll do.

andae23
    Participant

Button on Magnussen (skip to 1:01).

Alex Tunnicliffe
    Participant

Alonso on Hulkenberg

WheelToWheel
    Participant

Kvyat on Gutierez was really impressive

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.