F1

Red Bull Racing – Milton Keynes Demo

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Bleeps_and_Tweaks
    Participant

Hi guys, did anyone else make it to the free RBR homecoming event today? I went down there and just wanted to say how cool I thought it was, even if it was bloody freezing! It was really well run and not too difficult to get a decent look at the displays.

I’ve got some decent videos, does anyone know if I can post them directly on here for others to view?

robk23
    Participant

I went down there and I spent a good four hours stood outside the garage, I actually quite enjoyed watching the mechanics go about their work! I did get squashed though, my poor camera survived the ordeal though.

Eggry
    Participant

@Bleeps_and_Tweaks I think the best way to others is uploading YouTube and link here.

Icthyes
    Participant

It was freezing indeed but a great time. Also saw some guy sporting a Simoncelli hairdo. I think he heard me saying so…

Bleeps_and_Tweaks
    Participant

@Eggry – Ah right, I don’t have a YouTube account unfortunately, I’ll look into it.

@Robk23 – I went down to the garage part but I think that as the busiest bit of whole show, so I opted for a good view of the area they did all the donuts! Did you get to meet anyone, or get some good photos down at the garage?

@Icthyes – still so gutted about Simoncelli, but glad his hair is living on with fans!haha

robk23
    Participant

@Bleeps and Tweaks

I got to meet a few people, I got autographs from Seb, Christian Horner and Adrian Newey. Unfortunately Mark Webber came near me twice but he didn’t sign my photo! Jake and DC also interviewed a few fans right in front of me, I’m glad they didn’t pick me!

Most of my photos before midday were poor because of the sun but there was certainly plenty to see, Webber and Vettel spun the cars around just outside the garage so that was good fun.

Anyway I’ve just put up a video from the day.

Bleeps_and_Tweaks
    Participant

@robk23 – awesome footage, particularly the start up and wheel spin away from Vettel!

You should have asked Horner or Newey where the exhausts are going to be on the RB8, that info would be worth a few quid!haha

I was on the main straight hoping for a few high speed runs, but it was too damp really so for the run with Vettel and Webber both out at the same time I got a decent spot at the top where Vettel did some great donuts.

timtoo
    Participant

hey all, we got there early and got a great spot in the middle for donuts!, have a look at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9gqHcURsHE&list=FLGpI62GtYo1MJZ8TQ65K_7Q&feature=mh_lolz will post one of DC in a Nascar when i have a free moment.

Icthyes
    Participant

You can’t make us out, but TommyB, Peachy, my friend and I are in that video, we were on the other side. One of the kangaroos signs in the fences is mine, we were lucky to get right at the front.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.