F1

Rumours of Vettel announcement to Ferrari today, probably fake though

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Shreyas Mohanty
    Participant

What do you guys think of THAT bold claim?

Todd
    Participant

Would be good for both, IMHO. But I don’t see it happening.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like the result of a slow news day, and/or the rumour mill going a bit mad!

Nick
    Participant

Vettel and Alonso rumors in recent years have been utterly wrong so far, I can’t see the same repeats suddenly being true.

Let’s not forget we have had rumors of Alonso going to Red Bull, McLaren, Mercedes and Lotus in the past 14 months. Meanwhile Vettel has been rumored for the same Mercedes and McLaren seats and Alonso’s Ferrari seat, of which the Ferrari rumors are about as old as his first world title.

At this point, it’s going to take an actual signing of either at any team for me to believe any of the rumors surrounding either driver…

Kingshark
    Participant

As an Alonso fan, I would love to see Vettel become his teammate.

Preferably in a tail-happy car which is very difficult to drive.

RyanDixon
    Participant

Every season we hear of Vettel moving to another team and Alonso having enough of Ferrari but the fact remains that more likely than not both drivers will be staying at their respective teams for next season. Alonso moving to McLaren is difficult to understand, yes the Ferrari isn’t a good car, but neither is the Mclaren and a change in engine supplier isn’t going to change that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well weren’t we all wrong here!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.