F1

Senna subtitles request

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Randy
    Participant

As in the title, i’d be very grateful if anyone could provide full english subtitles for the new Senna movie, i’m determined to show the movie to my friends but no Polish subtitles are available at the moment so i have to translate them myself.

Problem is every subtitle i can find skips all the parts where they talk in English, which would make my work much more difficult, and frankly i’ve never made subtitles from scratch before.

When my project will be done and i’m satisfied with the result, i’ll share those subs with all Polish fans who are interested in watching this incredible movie.

Any help would be much appreciated.

nik

that would be hearing impaired subtitles, which are very rarely released in pre-DVD movies.

I have been in this situation before and ended up paying somebody to do it for me

Hi Randy – what country are you in, and what version of the film have you bought?

Randy
    Participant

I’m in Poland, and em… unfortunately no movie release is available anywhere yet, either in stores or on auctions so i wasn’t able to get my copy, so i had to get one from the internet. I’m eagerly awaiting for the movie to be released here.

As for the version that i have, it’s 2:47:02 long, it’s the extended one i think.

The film hasn’t been released here in the UK yet either – I’d advise waiting until you can buy a legitimate copy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.