F1

Sponsors for a British street circuit

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    PieLighter
    Participant

I’m using Bob’s Track Builder to create the second, more accurate version of a fictional street circuit for rFactor in my hometown of Croydon, South London. But I’m torn on sponsors – I only have a few A1GP and (hence) Michelin banners around the circuit, which adorn otherwise bland Armco barriers. I’m looking for ideas of advert banners that I could use, preferably British companies, as well as a title sponsor of sorts which would be featured more prominently..
    I’m open to both serious and wacky suggestions, it is a fictional circuit after all and I do have a sense of humour.

Santander shalt thou not suggest, lest thou be blown to tiny bits in the Lord’s mercy.
    vettel

Anonymous
    Inactive

Santander.

Also, Twinings.

PieLighter
    Participant

Twinings. You sir, are brilliant. That will definitely find its way onto more than a few banners.
    Any other ideas?

Mathers
    Participant

Mars bars

MazdaChris
    Participant

WD-40

PieLighter
    Participant

These are excellent, and surprisingly appropriate!

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

hp sauce?

xivizmath
    Participant

How about a title sponsorship?

Simply Sausages Croydon Street Circuit sounds neat.

Dion
    Participant

What about Lion Bars?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tesco. They own vast swathes of the country as it is, a few more barrier advertisements wouldn’t go amiss.

PieLighter
    Participant

It’s funny because in the vicinity of the track lies a Sainsbury’s and an Asda, and a Tescos a few miles away. And, from certain parts of the track, the famous Ikea chimneys can be clearly seen.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.