F1

Unofficial F1 posters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys just want to give you a quick update: http://www.blog.pjtierney.net/2011/11/new-formula-1-posters-now-on-sale.html

The posters are on sale! :D

Just want to say thanks to all you fanatics for the support you’ve given so far, both with the original set and the creation of these new ones. You’re all awesome. :)

damonsmedley
    Participant

Thank you very much for notifying us! I love the Singapore one and I think that’s what I’ll be asking for this Christmas.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Speaking of, Christmas posting dates are on the store/blog: http://blog.pjtierney.net

UK poster is sold out already, Singapore nearly gone too. Sent files to printers to get them restocked.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still a few left at the discounted rate for those who are interested.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Working on the updated Canadian poster since I got plenty of emails asking about it.

What do you all think? :)

Adam Tate
    Participant

I like it a lot. Maybe have the outline of the car in red or at least a bit darker so it doesn’t get lost in the Maple Leaf. Otherwise it’s awesome!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ooooooh I LOVE that, @PJTierney !

Anonymous
    Inactive

New one! :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anonymous
    Inactive

:)

damonsmedley
    Participant

@pjtierney That is gorgeous. It’s a pity I find the American flag to be hideous, because that skyline is delightful!

Random question: which car have you based your drawings off? It looks very much like the Ferrari to me.

matt90
    Participant

Wow, that new USA one is great. You really should try contacting FIA again- it would make a great promotion for an inaugural event.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s a tricky flag to work with, but it came out well.

As for the car it’s based on the 150th Italia yes, though if you were to compare the 2 directly mine has a much shorter wheelbase and the driver’s probably a bit too high up.

matt90
    Participant

I guess the trickiest ones are Malaysia, UK and USA?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.