F1

Radio transcript

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Rick Lopez
    Participant

When is the radio transcript for the race coming!

When it’s ready. The transcripts typically run to thousands of words, it’s a big job. And as we’re in the middle of back-to-back race weekends, finding the time to do it is harder. The qualifying transcript has just gone up:

2013 Indian GP qualifying team radio transcript

Rick Lopez
    Participant

keith people want to see the race one more than the quali one. the quali one just gives u more work

Jack_Hider
    Participant

Hey @viscountviktor, why don’t you stop talking for all of us. I enjoy reading both articles, and I think the work that Keith and the other guys put into these articles is astounding, and I feel for that, you should stop being so rude and be patient and wait like the rest of us..

Rick Lopez
    Participant

I have been patient, its friday tomorrow and a new grand prix!

Mads
    Participant

@viscountviktor
    As long as the content is provided to you for free, you have no right to complain.
    There is only 24 hours in a day, and Keith, like the rest of us, can’t work all 24 of those.
    I would rather get the content late*, then not get it at all.
    Be a little thankful for what is actually provided to you here. Keith and his co-writers does an amazing job of providing lots of regular and balanced content. Fantastic articles and a well maintained forum which hasn’t been infested with fanboys and biased mods, unlike most other F1 forums.
    *I don’t think it’s late.

Rick Lopez
    Participant

but its abu dhani tomoz

Polishboy808
    Participant

Uh oh, he’s back….

Rick Lopez
    Participant

does everyone hate me on this website, cause i may stop coming now, great community guys

Nick
    Participant

I’m pretty sure that, since you have a problem with extrapolating everything, by your idea, everyone does ‘hate’ you.

Or, your behavior isn’t in line with the community. You are the only one to not accept that the radio transcripts, which don’t even have a ‘usual’ release date, aren’t up yet. If you want to help the community and/or Keith, why not offer to take some work off him?

wsrgo
    Participant

@npf1 Well said, my man..

Rick Lopez
    Participant

Can i do that! Seriously I’d love to contribute articles to this website if possible if Keith needs any help Id love to help

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.