F1

Today’s the day…

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Meander
    Participant

@JB no he’s guessing ;) or he’s consulted an oracle.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh… thank God! Can´t wait for the news!

matt90
    Participant

Or I am an oracle…

James_mc
    Participant

Hmm less than 3 hours of Wednesday left…..

I am hoping to see Hamilton stay at McLaren, Schumacher to vacate his seat (he has done tremendously well to come back reasonably competitive at his age, but he’s not really adding anything to the sport, give someone up-and-coming an opportunity), one if not both of the FI drivers to move on up. And perhaps sadly Massa to vacate his Ferrari seat.

I am suspecting “everyone stays” might end up happening…

Fer no.65
    Participant

There was an announcement today, Paul Hembery is leaving Twitter… I don’t think that’s what Jordan or Brundle had in mind, tho, but it’s a big loss. I loved his tweets, and the way he answered fans questions.

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

So, Wednesday has all but come and gone without any news. However, looking back at Eddie Jordan’s pre-race segment on the driver market in Singapore, he specifically says we will know more after Wednesday, and not on Wednesday, which suggests that a decision of some kind was made today, even if it wasn’t announced.

Kingshark
    Participant

And the whole saga is delayed once more…

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

@kingshark – What do you mean by “delayed”? Didn’t you read my post directly above yours? EJ said that an announcement would come after Wednesday, not on Wednesday.

Kingshark
    Participant

What do you mean by “delayed”? Didn’t you read my post directly above yours? EJ said that an announcement would come after Wednesday, not on Wednesday.

This is why I shouldn’t post comments without refreshing the page after being on it for about 2 hours. I see where you’re coming from.

That being said, I hope at least for the drivers market, Massa needs to go out of Ferrari. Not only is he not good enough to be at the team, he’s also squandering opportunities for younger drivers to get a chance. We need a new, fresh breeze of air. Although what I do admit, is that Felipe is still good enough for F1, maybe not for Ferrari, but to drive for one of the bottom/lower teams.

magon4
    Participant

Sergio Perez at McLaren. Almost Confirmed.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.