F1

What are you most looking forward to when the 2020 F1 season begins?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

We’re less than a month away from the first race of 2020, Mercedes have been testing today, the long-delayed start of the season may finally be upon us.

What are you most looking forward to when the season begins? Which driver rivalry, team development or technical innovation will you be keeping an eye on when this break is finally over?

Ben Needham
    Participant

I absolutely can’t wait, we haven’t been without Formula One for this long in my lifetime and there is a very real void in my life without it!

I’m expecting some fairly crazy races to begin with, perhaps due to drivers being a little rusty. Austria is going to be a wonderful place to start with two races as it’s one of the few places that Mercedes haven’t always dominated since 2014. In reality I’d guess at another Mercedes title, probably with ease, but it doesn’t stop me hoping for some variety!

In terms of what I’m looking forward to seeing, it mostly revolves around the driver moves which have been announced. Could Vettel bounce back and trounce Leclerc in his last hurrah? Could Norris soundly beat Sainz and make Ferrari question their decision? Will Ocon manage to beat Ricciardo? What if Bottas is thoroughly awful and forces Mercedes hand into a change? What will become of Williams? Can Albon get any closer to Verstappen? Will Aston Martin allow their investment to be undermined by having Lance Stroll occupy one of their 2021 cars?

How long will the season be? Could there be controversy in starting a season of undetermined length?

It’s going to be a fascinating season. So many questions to be answered!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.