F1

What's up with Pastor?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Interested to hear what people think of Mr Maldonado. He clearly is a driver with ability – on that day in Spain 2012 no one could touch him, not even Alonso. But before and after, he is not only accident prone but has an anger that sometimes boils over very dangerously. His attitude has made him unpopular with everyone, yet he doesn’t seem to notice.

I can’t remember, in 30 years of following F1, of a driver who has been so universally condemned. Not even de Cesaris or Patrese – who both calmed down and became seasoned pros looked upon as a good reliable bet in their later years.

Any thoughts?

Oli Peacock
    Participant

I think Grosjean’s worth ethic means he’s working harder to develop the car and it’s set-up, compared to Maldonado who I think relies on his natural talent (which he has plenty off)

GeorgeDaviesF1
    Participant

He’s just not very good. And has the spacial awareness of Gandalf on a bridge.

Djangles LeVaughn
    Participant

Triskaidekaphobics are probably having a field day with his choice of driver number. Although us ‘normal’ people know it has nothing to do with superstitions but more due to the un-competitiveness of the car Lotus has produced and Pastor’s mentality or adaptability which so far have proven sub-par especially compared to teammate Romain Grosjean.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.