F1

Whose race is it anyway?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Aish Heydrich
    Participant

Welcome to Albert “Water Theme” Park in Melbourne where everybody slips and slides and the times don’t matter.
    Was it really that bad out there, I mean there were Brazilian and Malaysian races which were wetter than this. Not only that, Catalunya prepped the drivers in the winter testing all too well, and this is how they deal with them? Post poned?
    What do you guys think about the wet tyres? Have they changed the compound, because they looked really unreliable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Was it really that bad out there?

Perhaps. The camera could’ve been fooling us regarding the conditions.

RagingInferno
    Participant

I think they were right to postpone qualifying, the visibility did look very poor and aquaplaning was catching a fair few drivers out even after the delayed start. It’s just unfortunate that due to the late start time that the postponement had to be made.

BenH
    Participant

Welcome to Albert “Water Theme” Park in Melbourne where everybody slips and slides and the times don’t matter.

Yes, thats right. The times are about as relevant as HRT in 2013.

Aish Heydrich
    Participant

@benh: Haha. Well played. There goes our predictions lap times. Now I know why it’s called a fantasy league. Not sure how dry it’ll be tomorrow though. Albert Park, unlike other race circuits, is a street circuit, not a purpose built racing facility where the track is designed to accelerate drainage.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.