F1

Your desired pole sitter for each race in 2012

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Younger Hamii
    Participant

Guys i’ve been thinking about the 2011 Season and saying to myself ‘What if he got Pole’ ‘What difference would it have made to the Outcome of the Race weekend’ but ifs and buts,We move forward & thats Motorsport.So lets look to the future,Who do you think should claim pole for which race in 2012.Leave your suggestions below with your reasons why!!!

Cheers

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

I’d like to see Vettel on pole regularly again. I’m not saying that to troll – I’m saying it because I want to see how far he can go with his records.

Estesark
    Participant

I’d like to see a different record being set next year – the greatest number of different drivers on pole in one season :)

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

I’m afraid I can’t see that happening, @estesark – not unless five teams make utterly fantastic cars for 2012.

matt90
    Participant

I want Hamilton and Button to share a handful, but all the front runners (by this I mean Vettel and Alonso) should get a few too. Also Raikkonen to get a couple of completely surprise poles along with di Resta getting one and Senna getting close in a Williams…

Estesark
    Participant

@prisoner-monkeys, you’re quite right, but this thread isn’t about who will be on pole at next year’s races, only who we would like to see on pole. I’m fully aware that my wish won’t be fulfilled!

raymondu999
    Participant

Could I just say it would be fantastic to have Kimi (who’s not too shabby at Spa) to get pole at Spa?

magon4
    Participant

Hülkenberg at Interlagos…

I would like to see Kamui Kobayashi on pole for every race.

Ell
    Participant

I can see Vettel, Mclaren and Alonso all grabbing some. Schumacher, Hamilton or Raikkonnen at Spa.

raymondu999
    Participant

@Magnifficent-Geoffrey Spoken like a true Magnificent Geoffrey :P

On that note; I’d love to see the same for Sebastian Vettel.

Benjamin Lowry
    Participant

It’d be really nice to see Webber get pole in Australia, because then he may finally finish above 5th in his home race. Ditto Vettel in Germany (although he has at least finished on the podium).

VettelS

In order of preference: Schumacher, Vettel, Raikkonen.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The season opener should be someone from outside the top three teams, just to ram home to us all that this is a new season. How about Raikonnen for Melbourne? That would be exciting!

Then Alonso on pole for Ferrari in Malaysia – showing that Ferrari intends to give a proper showing in this year’s title fight.

Once it’s been established that this is a real contest, I’d love it Vettel proved that this year’s records were more about the man than the car by taking half the poles over the season anyway. Hamilton would surely snatch a couple – I reckon he and Vettel are the best qualifiers on the grid – and it would be unbelievably awesome if Schumacher could somehow have one last hurrah on a wet Saturday in Germany.

How do those five sound is potential pole-winners? I know I’d be on the edge of my seat.

Eggry
    Participant

I like @Alex ‘s idea. Really. It’s unlikely and I hope Alonso would get all poles or if not Alonso, Ferrari would get all poles but still great Idea.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.