F1

Your F1 drawing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Fer no.65
    Participant

Im sure im not the only one that loves (or loved) to draw F1 cars. Show us your work!!!

I used to spend a lot of hours drawing, but after high school and uni, i found less and less time to do it. Now tho, at some very veeeery boring Uni classes, im drawing more than ever!.

Last thing i did:

(I know it’s not enterely right… but it’s so damn difficult!)

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6875/imagen003pt.jpg

Ned Flanders
    Participant

That is very impressive Mr Fer! I’m no artist so I could never manage anything like that, but ever since I was a kid I’ve been drawing little F1 tracks on bits of scrap paper whenever I’m bored. You never know, maybe one day I’ll create a little masterpiece which I can sell to Tilke

damonsmedley
    Participant

Haha Ned, I do that all the time! I thought I was crazy but I am not the only one. :P

Fer no.65
    Participant

Post them!!!… lets see what you got :P

James_mc
    Participant

Haha, yeah my Uni books are full of small doodles in the corners of McLaren front wings, profiles of Mercedes’, etc. etc.. None particularly good though :-(

Dan Thorn
    Participant

This is something I did quite a while ago. I did mean to colour and shade it and add more detail but I never got round to it.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10qwjs0&s=7

I’m no artist though and Fer has set the bar very high with that marvellous drawing!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Fer no.65
    Participant

Heh, thanks Dan!… but look carefully and you’ll see a nice load of mistakes!

I can’t see your drawing tho! link doesn’t seem to work!

Not bad Fixy :D! why laugh? having a nice time drawing is all that matters! :D

Specially if the Physics teacher is talking some bull… :P

Timo Glock – 2010 British Grand Prix Qualifying.

View post on imgur.com

I like to think I should’ve taken Art as an A-Level, but that moving to Australia stopped me from developing that artistic flair.

AndrewTanner
    Participant

This is outstanding Magnificent Geoffrey.

AndrewTanner
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

Truly remarkable attention to detail from my girlfriend here.

She was eager to get involved and has not disappointed!

Ned Flanders
    Participant

Haha love it Mag Geoff!

Guilherme

but look carefully and you’ll see a nice load of mistakes!

The only ones that comes to my eyes are the right read tyre that seems a bit flat and the nose section is a bit wierd, but hey, that drawing is amazing, even more so if you did it during your uni classes! I can’t imagine what you could come up with if you spent couple of hourse more on that drawing!

I’m envy, I wish I could draw like you =P

Fer no.65
    Participant

some parts are out of proportion… like the cockpit, it should be longer, and some bits of the exhausts… it’s annoying because, you start those drawings wrong, and then there’s no way to fix them!

Im trying to draw Clark’s Lotus 49 now! I’ll post it later… :)

Keep them coming, guys!

DamionShadows
    Participant

Wow, i’m surprised this thread hasn’t been started sooner! I mostly draw people, but i’ve tried to draw some cars now and again. Currently i’m drawing Schumi in a Merc, an Audi R10, and a Bentley Speed 7 LMP going through the Dunlop Curves at LeMans. None of them are near complete, but maybe i’ll upload them sometime so you guys can tell me what you think!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.