F1

Your favourite F1 sponsor

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Strontium
    Participant

Strange pick by me, but I like the simplicity of having the Shell logo on the Ferrari. It works so well, the brands almost ‘compliment’ each other, and it looks very good.

barkun
    Participant

@Rodney
    thats a good looking car (not just livery wise)… and even if it is not a ‘size 0’

dragoll
    Participant
    Anonymous
    Inactive

JPS, Gold Leaf, Martini as full-livery sponsors, while the logos I like on the cars are Agip/Shell on the Ferraris, Johnnie Walker on the McLarens, Telefonica on the 1999 Minardi and Red Bull on the Saubers in the late-’90s.

Simon
    Participant

A few I like:

dragoll
    Participant

@fixy reminded me. The Saubers in 1993 and 1994 were really nice. Something about a clean black car :)

dragoll
    Participant

@fixy which red bull logo on the sauber you were thinking of?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@dragoll you know, all of them! Before the livery became too complicated with too much white and then with the yellow but without the Red Bull logos in 2005, Red Bull and its dark blue blended very well with Petronas’ turquoise. ’97 and ’98 are my favourites.

Deej92
    Participant

I always loved the rocket red from Vodafone in their McLaren days. It really stood out with the chrome, and it was quite luminous in certain lighting. It’s easy to forget, therefore, that Vodafone also sponsored Ferrari from 2002-06 and Benetton in 2001.

Other favourites are Canon/Camel (89-93) and Rothmans (94-97) from the Williams-Renault days.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.