Formula E

Who will be the 2017-18 Formula E champion?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lucas di Grassi, Sebastien Buemi and Nelson Piquet Jnr all have a chances to become Formula E’s first two-times champions this year. But after the season-opening double-header in Hong Kong none of them are inside the top five.

Who’s going to clinch the championship this year? Felix Rosenqvist has gone very well since he arrived in the series, Sam Bird is leading the points after the first two races and Edoardo Mortara almost won his second Formula E start.

Despite his rough start to the year I’m tipping Di Grassi to retain his title. Who do you think will win the 2017-18 season?

Felidae
    Participant

Considering how previous seasons went, I find it even difficult to predict who is going to be in the top three. In that regard is F1 more straightforward, after two races you now very often who are going to be the championship contenders.

KeeleyObsessed
    Participant

Sam Bird has been the ‘almost’ man for the past 3 seasons, just on the outskirts of the title fight. I’d be tempted to put money on him, but can’t believe Renault and Buemi have dropped the ball from last season to this. Should be a tight one!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.