Formula 3.5 V8

2013 helmet and race suit stolen from Antonio Felix da Costa

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JPQuesado
    Participant

I have the news that on Friday someone broke into Antonio Felix da Costa’s car and stole his new-for-2013 helmet and race suit. On his behalf, I would like to ask everybody here to help searching for it, by simply looking for it on those Internet stores like eBay and those sorts of things. Antonio has already gone to the police and they are aware and investigating, but if we help him this can have a faster resolution.

So please help him.

And don’t really know in which group I should insert this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It´s sad, adding insult to injurie!

robk23
    Participant

Hopefully the police will find the person who did this, whoever they are must be an idiot or they wouldn’t have taken to criminal activities. For heavens sake the two items in question would have their owner’s name on so they’ll stand out quite well if they ended up on ebay!

JPQuesado
    Participant

That’s why I’m thinking that if it’s going to be sold on the internet, it will not be now, but a few months from today. Or it is not going to be sold in the internet, and in that case it’s up to the police to find it.

JPQuesado
    Participant

I renovate the appeal for everyone to have a look at the internet to see if Antonio’s helmet is being sold at some website out there. His helmet looks like this: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200197850261261&set=a.1531225812889.2076334.1602071249&type=1&theater

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.